Sunday, October 10, 2010

The First Red Leaves in Maple Tree

It rained last night and it immediately cooled down today. Fall is here now.It rained last night and it immediately cooled down today. Fall is here now.

Kids found several red leaves in our maple tree and pointed them to me. They should be the first red leaves this year. Fall is a season full of golden color for harvest. So I like this redness. Among all the places I once lived, some is hot, some is cold and some is mild all through the year. Here is where four seasons are clearly different and take turn on time. I like this seasonal rhythm.

Obviously, K1 misses her summer activities and asked me why it turned cold. I said, “Nature is taking its course. So is life. No one can stop or change it. So we should love our life and live it to the fullest.”



=====================================


Only about 2 weeks later, the maple tree is almost all red now.


1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I admire your green thumb. Thanks for dropping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete